Friday, December 5, 2008

Yesterday, er The Day Before

I was tagged by my new friend Chris over at Simply Put on Tuesday. If you haven't taken a gander at his blog, I hope you will. His creative writing style is interesting, humorous and always leaves me chewing an imaginary eraser.

Any way, Chris, I shared those seven secrets here in one of my first posts. I'm taking advantage of the opportunity, though, to tag some others who have started following my blog and you might want to check out.

Cathy's dad spent a career at the US Postal Service. Thus, our family has a pretty low view of chain letters. HOWEVER, (ahem), since we aren't paying postage for playing this little game and since it gives us a chance to encourage other writers, today I will play along. You whom I tag can decide how far you want to get into this...

Okay, here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven others and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs.

AND... Tony, Heather, Dina, J, Gina, Liz, and Isabella, you're it!

One other Friday remark... Wednesday was my most comments so far. Hurray and thanks to all of you!

4 comments:

J Trout said...

Hi Sam, thanks for the tag!! My answers are on The Water Wheel.

Strange Mamma said...

Thanks Sam, that was fun. Just the distraction I needed (or didn't need probably but what's life without the fun) today.

Eternal Lizdom said...

I'm going to head over and do this right now- fun to be tagged!!!

I'm going to bend the rules and use my "main" blog, though. Just so I can keep the "Gratitude and Good Deeds" focused on the challenge!

Tony Escarzaga said...

I had done this once before here:
http://pastor4kids.blogspot.com/2008/11/7-random-things-and-my-wife-wants-me-to.html

But decided since my wife knew pretty much everything there that I thought she didn't, I made a new 7. Here's the new 7:
http://pastor4kids.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-got-tagged-again-and-now-i-have-to.html