Friday, August 28, 2009

Say That Again?!

Our long-time friend Melinda recently wrote on Facebook about a sign she saw: "Emergency Piano Sale!" She then questioned the difference between an "Emergency Piano" and a regular piano. Did it have red and blue lights that strobed round and round? Did it have a siren? Can you play faster on it than a regular one? At least that's some of the stuff Melinda was questioning.

Well, I saw a Sears ad yesterday. It said, "plus free oil changes for one year by mail when you buy 4 Michelin tires." Hmmmm.

I think I'll ask our friend Laurie, the mail carrier, if her work is messier than it used to be.

I just wonder how close I have to pull up to the mail box to keep it from spilling any.

3 comments:

CHEWBARKA said...

Is it just the oil that gets mailed? or do you have to send the vehicle too??? And do the tires come in the mail??? Who does the job?
That's a good one

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this, Sam! Thanks for a fun read first thing in the morning!

beckiwithani said...

Hilarious!