Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It Was Monday... All Day!

On the subject of relationships, perhaps I can blame my cold on my relationship with our grandkids. We were scheduled to Phoenix early this morning to deliver C. Beth, Chickie and Zoodle for a visit with friends before their flight home. In the middle of the night, I could tell that my seasonal allergies were becoming something more.

Up at five, I put the coffee on and jumped in the shower. As I stepped out, Cathy said, "You can relax. You're not going to Phoenix today." It turns out that Zoodle is running a fever.

It also turns out that I have the stuffy, headache-y, weak all over feeling that accompanies a little virus. I still accomplished a good bit at work today and still have our home group tonight...

But I will pick back up on the relationships subject tomorrow. So YOU get a break.

Just don't touch me. I hear that's how the virus spreads!

5 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

You might have warned me before I visited your blog - Aaaasshooo...

Hope you're all better soon.

Strange Mamma said...

Get well soon, Zoodle too. I finally feeling well after almost two months of one 'little virus' after another. Blech.

Rachel Cotterill said...

I hope I didn't pass mine to you or Zoodle through the internet! Get well soon.

Eternal Lizdom said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!

beckiwithani said...

Hope you feel better, Dad!