Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pastors To Haiti In North


I just received word from Jose that Pastors Wilme and Patricio from a Haitian village called Munoz (in the DR) have been able to cross the border at Dajabon.

These two brothers are tireless workers, pastoring several churches and leading what may be the first Christian School for Haitians in the DR. They just crossed and have requested prayer. They will try to locate family members of people in Munoz, including the family of Patricio's wife.

I am the personal and regular recipient of the prayers of these pastors and it is one of the greatest honors of my life.

Would you join me in praying for them?

4 comments:

Ranelle said...

Absolutely will pray. Thank you for keeping us updated. I really appreciate it!

Lara said...

I'm with Ranelle, it's great to have updates. Watching the news sometimes it feels like a world away, but praying for people there reminds me that it's real.

Unknown said...

You're both welcome. Thanks for praying. And Ranelle, thanks for the pic!

Ranelle said...

The picture was kind of tough to crop (it was a scanned photo) because of Patricio's height compared to Wilme's. Those two have such different personalities. Wilme is like a little firecracker that has unending energy and Patricio is very calm and quiet. Of course, I was only around them for about a day, but that's what I observed. Still praying!