Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Celebrate! Celebrate!


My bride is celebrating her birthday today. Yayyyy. She's 35!

Well, actually she's not 35, but she IS young. How young?

Young enough to be best friend to three very special little ones. Happy birthday, Grammy! We love you!
"My Grammy is the best because she helps me bake cookies!"
Chickie, Age 3

"My Grammy is the best because she plays with me and gives me hugs!"
Molly, Age 2

"My Grammy is the best because she makes me laugh!"
Zoodle, Age 1

p.s. My birthday girl asked me for clarification about The Messies yesterday. I'll include it tomorrow.

5 comments:

CHEWBARKA said...

YEAH! I share a birthday with a great women! Happy Birthday, Kathy!!

Scott said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cathy. (our baby)Hope you have a great day. Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Chewie! Thanks, Scott and Joyce!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Cathy! Love the pictures.