Thursday, May 28, 2009

When I Grow Up, I Want To Be...

...a brain surgeon, a fireman, a garbageman, a teacher, a movie star. I think our son wanted to be each of these at one time or other.

Yesterday and today, I'm pretending I'm in Hollywood. No, you can't catch me at your local theater any time soon. In fact, almost all my work is off camera.

You see, we are preparing our church for a decision about further development of our campus. Part of the preparation involves the work of a small media company who is helping tell the story of where we came from and where we are going. My main role is interviewing various people from my off-camera position. Their answers are on-camera.

Frankly, I'm exhausted. After this week, I think I'll stick to pastoring.

3 comments:

C. Beth said...

I want to be an interviewer! How fun! But I'm sorry you're so exhausted.

I with Sean had ended up as a brain surgeon, because I bet he would have given us a FANTASTIC discount.

Unknown said...

Maybe I should trade places with you today. Can you put Chickie on hiatus from tantrums and Zoodle from poopie diapers?

C. Beth said...

Sorry I didn't see your offer! I would have jumped at it!

I would love for you to post that video once it's completed.