Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Selection

It's Saturday and break time from writing. Instead, I want to recommend another blog to you.

When I first started writing this blog, I had no idea who would be reading it. Truthfully, discovering who my readers are continues to be a delight for me.

One of the first readers is a lady named Sandra. She has been at this blogging thing for a long time. She takes some beautiful pictures. And her blog title, Add Humor and Faith, tells you a lot about the regular content.

When you pay her a visit, know that you are discovering a person with a great encouragement gift. I know. She has given me some of the hope I need to keep writing. Thanks, Sandra!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Sam. I have received much encouragement and wisdom from your blog also. Isn't that what's great about blogging!?

Happy Saturday!

C. Beth said...

Sandra's blog is one of my favorites!

Dina said...

Sandra's blog has become one of my favorites as well.