Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Speed Of Life

As you all know, life happens...sometimes fast! This is certainly the case for me right now.

Remember my boyhood best friend I wanted to find, then finally discovered his location for our first contact in 30 years? I get to go see him soon.

Remember the Volunteer Appreciation Event we had last week? If not, here is a certain pastor's wife in the Hula Hoop Contest. (Shhh. We think it was rigged.)


Well, since that time we bought a car (more on that later?). I had a regular chaotic Sunday schedule, a significant leadership meeting Monday night AND a large time deposit because of something one of our staff is walking through. PLUS, Cathy's folks are here, which is always a hoot!

I will try to drop in here each day with at least a few words.

But the fun seems to have a ways to go before it slows down!

p.s. I was made aware yesterday of a problem with the program which carries this blog and at least one reader couldn't make a comment. If that happened to you, I'm sorry. I have changed settings so you can get right in now.

4 comments:

Prince Wah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C. Beth said...

Dad--it was actually Sunday that I had trouble commenting, because the Word Verification wouldn't load. (But I didn't try yesterday so it may have still been messing up then.) Glad you changed it--though I see someone already took advantage of that. :) I bet Blogger will get it fixed soon.

Have fun with Mamma & Papa--and with your "new" car!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Sounds like life is keeping you hopping these days!! And I know you've got to be enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm so impressed that Cathy can "do" the hula hoop! I couldn't ever get that going, even when I was a teenager! You go, girl!