Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday Selection

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's time once again for a day of rest from this page. Each week I feature a blog I have been reading and enjoy.

One of the early followers of Dwell & Cultivate is Rachel Cotterill. Her blog is but one part of her writing adventure. You will discover that she loves to travel and is sometimes tapped to write about it for others. She is also in the process of writing a novel. I look forward to the day that I will cruise into Barnes and Noble or click over to amazon and purchase one of her books!

More than anything, Rachel's thoughtful responses have often encouraged -- and sometimes challenged -- me. Check her out today!

1 comment:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Thank you, Sam. You always write the most thought-provoking questions, I often find my mind wandering back to your stories during the day - and one of the lovely things on this blog is that it's always worth coming back to see what everyone else has had to say in comments! :)