Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Final Preparations

I am on the final approach to Christmas, including three services tonight and lunch with the two guys who help me walk my talk.

One of the people who has been mostly in the background in relation to this blog is very much in the foreground of my life. Jose is not only one of our key leaders at church, but is my main interpreter in the Dominican Republic. Finally, and of utmost importance, he is as close to me as a brother.

I mention this because Jose has begun a blog. Please take a few minutes to read his first posts. He is a great storyteller and will touch something deep within you.

I wish you the very best of Christmases. May these days be merry and bright for you and may you come to know the One whose birth we celebrate.

If you can, please join me here on Christmas morning for a story I can't wait to tell you.

No comments: